Our client is a cutting-edge data and analytics solutions provider to the lifesciences industry. For close to two decades, the company has partnered with nearly 100 global clients, including 15 of the top 20 large pharma companies, to offer data-driven insights across the value chain.
The company wanted to launch a new service – semantic data solutions – to address the growing need for connected data to create knowledge graphs that scientists use in the drug development process. With semantic technologies, the company would be helping biopharma companies connect disparate data sources for improved insights.
It approached Purple Iris Communications to create collateral for an integrated marketing campaign. The content needed to appeal to both technical and non-technical audiences.
The integrated marketing campaign required a variety of digital assets for lead generation activities for the new service.
1. Educate the audience about semantic technology
2. Demonstrate the company’s core expertise and value proposition
3. Position the company as the go-to partner for semantic
We worked closely with the client’s marketing team, semantic subject matter experts and biopharma domain specialists to carve out the messaging.
– Conceptualised the structure and flow
– Worked with the marketing team on the theme and messaging
– Wrote the content with a view to bringing out the company’s value proposition
– Created a brochure that captures key aspects of the new service
– Turned a technical draft provided by the in-house team into a whitepaper
– Rewrote large sections of the whitepaper content for sharper messaging and better readability
3.Social Media and Email Campaign
– Created teaser content for social media promotions to generate curiosity and interest
– Drafted emails to introduce the service to existing customers and prospects
– Used established best practices and fresh ideas to drive a high open rate
1. Created marketing assets with unified messaging to launch a new service
2. Provided creative inputs to break down technical information into easily digestible content
3. Used our deep expertise in the B2B tech space to deliver the project with minimal handholding
Our deep domain expertise needed to be strategically positioned and communicated in a simplified manner. Purple Iris Communications helped us produce rich content to drive our marketing campaigns. It showed the team’s ability to distill complex technical subjects into elegant marketing copy.
Jigesh Shah, Marketing Head