Purple Iris Communications
Full-time | Exp: 5 Years Min
We’re looking for a content writer for an internal communications role. You will be working with the internal communications team of a technology client. You will be creating both informative content and fun and engaging copy for various internal programmers and campaigns.
- Create copy for announcements and otherregular employee communication initiatives.
- Produce attractive copy to generate buzz among employees on new campaigns and programmes.
- Write and edit articles and other updates for internal newsletters.
- Create eDMs, handbooks and other collateral.
- Edit and proof-read copy.
- Excellent writing skills with a strong command over language.
- Ability to write creative copy including slogans and captions.
- Meticulous worker who pays attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker who can manage several projects at a time, think on one’s feet and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-starter and independent worker.
Experience in an internal communications role or in the media, PR or the creative industry.
Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
Bachelor’s degree in any specialisation.
Apply to email@example.com with the following:
- Your resume
- Cover letter on why you fit this role and how soon you can join if selected
- Relevant work samples
- Salary expectations